Thursday, May 27, 2010

Take out is fine with me

On tuesday of this week, Dusty & I decided that it would be nice to go have dinner where there weren't chicken nuggets on the menu. I could really use a tilapia wrap and a seat on the patio, so we head to Jordan St. Cafe.
Patio is full. Ok, we'll just take that booth in the very back that's far away from all the people that don't want kids in their general area. There's not even a kid's menu at this place. We should have never been there!
Dusty finished his meal and we were trying to bribe Gus to eat his, but he kept refusing. He started pointing at my glass of water so I gave him a few sips. THEN, he starts pointing at his mouth and whining. So I pick him up and tell him to "tell mommie what's wrong" and as I lift him above my eye level he let's loose. Lunch, and what seems to be 2 gallons of juice. From my head to my toes, I am soaked. Frozen. Dusty says- go to the bathroom. And do what? Game over dude- let's go. I pick Gus up and tell Dusty to ask for rags and whatever spray they have and clean up everything, leave a good tip and promise them we will never come back.
Out to the car where Gus gets a full strip down. Luckily, Dusty has a few extra clothing items in his car for me to change into. He's laughing at me when he opens the door and I'm sitting there still in complete shock of the current events. Did that happen? Is there corn in my hair and ears? Did the waitress do a complete 360 as she saw what was transpiring? Did they get our names or pictures? We'll just do call in for a lil while. Like 18 years or so.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Why is it that they always pick those kinds of times to puke? Mine always seem to the pick the middle of the night. And Jordan is always the one they do it to. One night he got puked on by two different kids! Alexis came to his side of the bed, said "I don't feel good" and threw up all over the place. We got her bathed, Jordan showered, and the sheets changed. About fifteen minutes later, we heard Avery cry. Jordan got him from his crib, walked out of his bedroom, and he puked all down his shoulder and chest. He just walked into our bedroom and said "Are you freakin' kidding me?" What can you do but laugh at that point? LOL!

    ReplyDelete