Monday, July 26, 2010

Eat it up

I just realized tonight another major difference in my first and second pregnancies. The first time, I watched every "Baby Story" and "Birth Day", and I read all of the magazines/books on pregnancy, birth, and child raising. This time, I watch every episode of "Man vs Food", "Food Paradise", "DC Cupcakes", "Cake Boss" and Food Network in general. I sit here and watch these shows just wishing I could taste a little bite of everything. Good thing I have my ice habit or I would weigh 500 lbs by now. I would never make it working in a bakery. It would be fun, but I have a feeling I would eat my profits.
While I watch these shows, Gus is wearing a pair of headphones and singing "1, 2, 3, 4, hit it boys....Lover Lover Lover, you don't treat me no good no more (treat me good no more)" He's singing his own backgrounds in a lower tone. That's his daddy's new favorite song so of course, now it's Gus' as well.
Today Dusty surprised me with a bag of sonic ice at work and one for the house:) Then my co-worker brought some rocky road ice cream, so it was the best Monday I've had in I don't know when.
Now I wish I had some cake mix:(

No comments:

Post a Comment