Thursday, July 8, 2010

Things I've learned on bedrest

I never realized how empty daytime TV is. Here's a few things I've learned over the past few days.

Lindsay Lohan is going to serve time and doesn't think it's fair. Naturally her DUI's are far superior than the "regular persons" This is a top story on GMA. News!

A man fell 30 feet off a top deck after trying to catch a foul ball. He's alive.

My friend Vanessa needs a "Kangaroo Keeper" so that she can stop losing all of the things in her purse. Mainly her keys.

Several celebrities are now on the Jenny Craig or Nutrisystem diet. There is also a 70 year old man that is completely ripped from some new genetic diet. Which is very off putting in my opinion. I want my 70 year old husband to look, well, 70.

Danny Elfman has produced the music on every TV show and movie, possibly EVER.

LeBraun James is driving me completely insane with all of his hoopla over himself. Which team will he play for...who cares??? If you're a fan of his, then you will watch whichever team he plays for regardless. Does he really need a parade and a prime time TV slot?

You can lease a Mercedes Benz for ONLY $689/month after $3, 899 down. Not bad ey?

THINGS I'VE LEARNED AT THE BEACH/POOL

Skinny girls constantly mess around with their bathing suits. The girls that should be messing with their bathing suits-don't.

Most people don't give a rip what they look like or what they wear on vacation. Unfortunately.

Tear free sunscreen, no matter what the cost, must be purchased.

People will stare at a pregnant woman with pure pity on their faces.

My husband will go to great lengths to get me on the beach!

2 comments:

  1. You forgot the best gem of daytime television - Maury. YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! Now I feel like I am up to date on everything. I think you should do this every day. I needed that. :)

    ReplyDelete